You didnt really think Target was going to sit back and wait to release their ad after Walmart leaked their ad yesterday. While this isnt the entire Black Friday ad from Target, there are a handful of items that can be previewed. Not surprisingly, the deals are on the same level as Walmart’s. This year will be a neck and neck race between the two stores.
In 2012, the Target Thanksgiving Sale will start at 8pm running through midnight before it shifts over to Black Friday deals which will run all night and through the day on Friday. You can find all of the available Target Black Friday deals online at Target’s website. I know this is just a teaser, but I definitely like where its headed. I expect that when the full ad is released we will see a lot of similarities with Walmart. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of duplicate deals with one store trying to one up the other. There will be a major focus on electronics, computers, clothing, home goods, and DVDs. Of course, there will be plenty of other deals as well, but the items I just listed will be the focal point of the sale at Target. You can CLICK HERE or on the images below for the full sales offering.
– Nikon Coolpix L310 14.1-MP digital camera with 21x optical zoom — $99.99 (regularly $199.99).
– Westinghouse 50-inch 1080p LCD HDTV — $349 (regularly $599).
– Disney Princess Ultimate Fairy Tale Kitchen for $49.99 (regularly $99.99).
– $4, $6 and $10 DVDs.
– Sony PlayStation 3 250-GB Uncharted/Infamous Bundle for $199.99 (selling elsewhere for $269).
– Microsoft Xbox 360 4-GB Disney Kinect Bundle for $199.99 (selling elsewhere for $250).
– Gateway 15.6-inch laptop with AMD Quad Core, 4-GB DDR3, 500-GB HDD — $349 (regularly $599).
– Apex 32-inch LCD HDTV for $147 (regularly $249).
– 6-foot pre-lit Fraser Fir Tree with clear lights for $30 (regularly $65)
November 23, 2012